Having a baby is no easy task, and even harder in the summer when it’s hot, humid and the whole family needs to be entertained. Parenting expert, Kathleen Tomes has put together her favorite baby products to make parenting easier for the summer season. Watch the video above to learn more about each product.
- Safe and warm, the Näj Neoprene Swim Vest is the best accessory for parents that want to help their kids learn to swim for the first time.
- 8 integrated and securely removable floats make it perfect to learn how to swim safely at your kid’s own pace.
- Comes in 2 colors: grey and aqua, and 2 sizes: 1-3 years and 3-6 years.
- Smart, non-leaking dual air-vents that prevent colic
- Wide-neck design for easy cleaning
- Hygienic silicone material so you don’t have to worry about toxic chemicals
- 7 inches in diameter and 11.8 inches in height. Our kids ball pit can hold over 1000 balls. Balls Are Not Included.
- Perfect to take anywhere — outside, inside, the beach, camping!
- Age Range: 3 months and up
- Massages baby’s tender gums
- Multiple textures soothe teething discomfort