DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Baby Diapers Market by Product Type, Size (Small & Extra Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large), By Age Group (Infants, Babies & Young Toddlers, Toddlers and Children Above 2 Years) and By Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global baby diapers market was valued at $48,913.4 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $80,994.0 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.3%.
Rising working women participation creates an opportunity for countries to increase the size of their workforce and achieve additional economic growth. In addition, more the number of working mothers, more the growth of the baby diapers in the market. Moreover, disposable diapers are convenient, safe and time saving materials is a boon for working women as these are disposable and do not require washing nappies for reuse purpose. Therefore, the demand for diapers by the households has been increasing even among the consumer who are less affluent. There is an increase in the number of social media users owing to rise in internet penetration.
Considering this, most of the key players in the baby diaper market strategize on promoting their products and services on these social media platforms. Social media marketing is one of the major strategies adopted by various companies and industries on imparting awareness about their product offerings among target customers on social media channels. Thus, through social media marketing strategy, the global baby diaper market sights critical opportunity in gaining traction and increasing its customer reach among its target segments. The baby diapers market has been segmented based on product type, size, age group, expenditure type, distribution channel and region. Based on product type, the baby diapers market is bifurcated into cloth diapers and disposable diapers.
The key players profiled in the report includes Bumkins Finer Baby Products Inc., Domtar Corporation, Essity Aktiebolag (PUBL), First Quality Enterprises Inc., Hengan International Group Company Limited, Kao Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Ontex Group NV, The Procter & Gamble Company and Unicharm Corporation.
Key Market Benefits
- The report provides extensive analysis of the current & emerging trends and opportunities in the baby diapers market
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analyses of current trends and future estimations, which help to understand the prevailing market opportunities
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the baby diapers market is provided in the study
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential & niche segments as well as countries exhibiting favorable growth
- Increase in Working Women Participation
- Rise in Disposable Income
- Increasing Demand for Eco-Friendly Biodegradable and Pant Style Diaper Augmenting Market Growth
- Expansion of Online Sales Channel Driving Market Expansion
- Adverse Effect of Baby Diapers on Environment
- Allergies Related to Baby Diapers Challenging Market Growth
- Product Innovation
- Rise of Social Media Marketing
- Bumkins Finer Baby Products Inc.
- Domtar Corporation
- Essity Aktiebolag (PUBL)
- First Quality Enterprises Inc.
- Hengan International Group Company Limited
- Kao Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Ontex Group NV
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Unicharm Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jwv4ms